Located in the heart of the San Juan Metropolitan Area, Torre del Metropolitano is a six-story medical office tower consisting of 87 Class-A suites, of which few are remaining for sale. Practitioners can capitalize on the constant flow of business from the adjacent Hospital Metropolitano, one of the most prominent in the area.
Available units start as low as $83,000 and range in size from 722 square feet to 1,534 square feet. Torre del Metropolitano is a unique opportunity for practices of countless types to design & own a new, state-of-the-art office suite at 70% below retail cost. These suites enable a practice to completely customize every aspect of their business, from design to functionality. Attractive financing options are available through the SBA 504 Program, with up to 90% financing for acquisition, buildout and equipment.
Torre del Metropolitano allows for many medical specialties, including ophthalmologists, ENTs, and cardiologists, among others. Practitioners and patients alike will benefit from the ample availability of licensed beds and employees in the adjacent hospital and the laboratory on the ground level.
• Centrally located in the San Juan Metropolitan Area on State Road PR-21
• Densely populated area with over 2.5 million residents
• Between major arteries Martinez Nadal Expressway and Jose De Diego Avenue
• Adjacent to Martinez Nadal and Las Lomas commuter train stations
• Ample patient traffic from adjacent Hospital Metropolitano
• Two diesel generators providing 100% electricity backup capabilities
• On-site security staff
• Fiber-optic infrastructure throughout for high-speed connectivity
• Water cistern providing reserve capabilities
• 800+ stall parking structure connected to the building providing visitor and staff parking
• Independent A/C units provide complete A/C control of each respective office suite
• Units starting at $83,000, 70% below retail cost
• Attractive financing options available through SBA 504 Loan Program
• Up to 90% financing available
• Finance the acquisition of unit, buildout & equipment
• Down payments as low as $21,648 and monthly payments as low as $1,055*